King Cashalot is a five reel, nine payline, and forty-five coin slot machine.
The multiple paylines increase your chances of winning.
King Cashalot has a wild, multiplier symbol, a scatter symbol, a bonus game and
a Progressive Jackpot.
The King symbol is a wild, multiplier symbol. This means it substitutes
for any other symbol to complete winning combinations, except the Jester
symbol to complete scatter winning combinations, and the Dragon symbol to
trigger the bonus game. The King symbol doubles the payout of any
combination it completes.
Multiple King symbols on an enabled payline create King winning
combinations as shown in the Regular
Payout Schedule. King winning combination payouts are not doubled.
The Jester symbol is a scatter symbol. This means that it does not need
to appear in a line on an enabled payline to win. It can be scattered anywhere
on the five reels, provided two or more Jester symbols appear.
King Cashalot has a Bonus Feature, the Treasure bonus game. Three Dragon
symbols scattered on the reels 2, 3 and 4 activate the Treasure bonus
You only qualify for the Progressive Jackpot if you bet the maximum of
forty-five coins per spin. This is five coins per payline. If you are playing
the Progressive, and five King symbols line up on the ninth enabled
payline, you win the Progressive Jackpot.
- Progressive games are only available to Real users.
- The value of the Progressive Jackpot is displayed in credits, not coins.
- Winnings are paid out on the highest combination on each enabled
payline only, except for scatter wins.
- Scatter, Progressive and bonus game wins are added to payline wins.
- You are paid out for winning combinations on enabled paylines only,
except for scatter wins. The Jester symbol can appear in any position on the
- All regular and bonus game payouts are in coins.
- The only coin available in King Cashalot is a 0.05 credit coin.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left to right.
- Malfunctions void all plays and pays.
Las Vegas Tips
> King Cashalot