Vegas Downtown Blackjack
Vegas Downtown Blackjack is played with two standard decks of 52 playing cards
that are shuffled before each game.
The aim is to beat the Dealer's hand by either getting a higher value hand,
without exceeding 21, or by the Dealer's hand going bust. In Vegas Downtown
Blackjack, you can only bet one hand at a time.
Blackjack is when your hand contains an Ace and a card with a value of
ten. It is the strongest hand in Vegas Downtown Blackjack, and automatically
Stands. It cannot be beaten, only matched.
- Vegas Downtown Blackjack is played with two standard decks of 52 playing
cards that are shuffled after the completion of every game.
- Vegas Downtown Blackjack is an American hole card game. The Dealer checks
for a Blackjack when he is dealt a 10 or an Ace. If the Dealer has a Blackjack,
the game is over.
- Blackjack always beats any other hand with a value of 21.
- All face cards - Jacks, Kings and Queens, have a value of 10.
- Aces can have a value of either 1 or 11.
- You may draw up to nine additional cards to make a hand of eleven cards,
provided the value of your hand does not exceed 21. If your hand does not
exceeded 21 after receiving eleven cards, your hand automatically Stands,
and the Dealer plays his hand.
- The Dealer Hits on a soft 17.
- The Dealer's hand is dealt in strict accordance to the rules of the Casino.
For more information on the Casino�s rules, see the Casino�s website, or
contact the Casino Support Staff.